Car Insurance & Data Analytics Scholarships
Zimlon is offering scholarships to college students to encourage the use of data analytics in the car insurance market. Given below is the broad process for applying to the scholarship:
- All students interested in applying for the scholarship would need to send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Scholarship". In the email, the students would need to give details on the name, college, year of study, specialization & a note on why they are interested in data analysis
- The team at uAuto Insurance will review the application & get back to the students if they are able to participate in the program.
- If the student is selected for participation in the scholarship, then uAuto Insurance will also provide a set of data for them to analyze.
- The objective for the students based on the provided data sets is to use interesting data analytical approaches to show insights about the car insurance market. The details of the study will be shared with selected students.
- The team is also available through out the program for any guidance, feedback, clarification & mentorship. Students should utilize the team's help if they are stuck in any specific step & also improve the understanding of the various industry standard methodologies.
- From the pool of application, the team will select upto 10 applications for a total scholarship amount of $1700 across the chosen students.
- Exceptional scholars can also be highlighted in future publications & help raise the students profile in the data analytics community